Thursday, February 28, 2013

February Calendar

I made my February calendar for the The Kathryn Wheel 2013 Calendar Challenge and have been journaling in it all month. I took my sweet time posting it, though. The curse of the working mother: never enough time!



I snapped a picture of the page before I put all of the journaling blocks on it. I like how the texture and colors pop off the page. Although journaling on all those hills and valleys has been interesting.



I finished up the January calendar as well. The hardest part has been taking a few minutes to journal every single day. In February I went two weeks without journaling! I have a whole week of "not sure what happened on this day" entries. Sad face.



While I was at it, I also created a title page at the beginning of the book. I re-purposed a found holiday card for the focal image. It seemed a shame to let such a beautiful laser cut star go to waste. Happy face.



I worked on my March calendar last night and made a beautiful page that I am quite smitten with. I hope to get a picture of it posted in the next few days.


No comments:

Post a Comment