Friday, March 1, 2013

Compendium of Curiosities

Linda Ledbetter of Studio L3 hosted a weekly challenge on her blog called the Compendium of Curiosities Challenge, or CCC. Every week she would select a technique for the challenge from Tim Holtz's book, A Compendium of Curiosities.
 
When I first came across these weekly challenges I did not own Tim's book. (hanging head in shame) But my mother-in-law came to the rescue and gave me his book for Christmas. Yay! Finally I could play along with the challenges!
 
The first week I played along was CCC # 26 - Rusted Grunge. This is one of my all time favorite tags that I have created thus far. LOVE.IT.
 
Rise Above
 
The next week I played along again! CCC # 27 - Distress Misting Masks
 
Valentine
 
 
Strong Lady
 
 
Great Guy
 
 
Alice in Wonderland
 
 
I had a fantastic time playing along with the weekly CCC. Having a week to work on and complete a project was more realistic given the commitments of my real life and the need to sleep more than 5 hours a night. I was sad to see the challenges end when I was just getting into it. Thank goodness Linda had something else up her sleeve... (love that lady, btw!)
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment